Sturgis, SD, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.409706, -103.509079.
A small town in South Dakota, Sturgis can be reached from Rapid City by Interstate 90. It is about 30 miles away of Jolly Dump and about 30 miles away of Rapid City. The town is famous as the location for Sturgis National Motor Rally, and there are many facilities and amenities connected with this event. Other places of interest include South Dakota Centennial Trail, Wonderland Cave, St. Martin's Church, Charles Nolin Monument and many other monuments around the city, as well as the famous Bear Battle State Park situated near Bear Mountain.
Map of Sturgis, SD, USA
Sturgis, SD, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sturgis, SD, USA is 44.409706, and the longitude is -103.509079. Sturgis, SD, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 24' 34.9416'' N and 103° 30' 32.6844'' W.
Sturgis, SD, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 24' 34.9416'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 30' 32.6844'' W|
Coordinates of Sturgis, SD, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)