Sydney Tower, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.870453, 151.208755.
Located at 100 Market St, in the very central part of Sydney, Australia, Sydney Tower is the tallest free-standing construction at the continent. It was constructed and opened in the early 1980s and its height is estimated to be slightly surpassing 1010 feet. It is towering over the financial and business center of the city. The main function of the tower is broadcast transmission, however, there is a restaurant and a large observation deck known as the Sydney Tower Eye, situated in the upper section of the tower.
Map of Sydney Tower, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Sydney Tower, Sydney, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sydney Tower, Sydney, NSW, Australia is -33.870453, and the longitude is 151.208755. Sydney Tower, Sydney, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 52' 13.6308'' S and 151° 12' 31.5180'' E.
Sydney Tower, Sydney, NSW, Australia elevation is 0 meters height, that is equal to 0 feet.
Sydney Tower, Sydney, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 52' 13.6308'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 12' 31.5180'' E|
|Elevation (m)||0 m|
|Elevation (f)||0 feet|
Coordinates of Sydney Tower, Sydney, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)