Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.075474, 15.286586.
Syracuse is a large historic city, a port and the capital city of the Province of Syracuse, which is on Sicily islands in the southern Italy. The city's history is stretching for over 27 centuries. It was established by the Greek settlers about 7 centuries BC. During its history the city was a large commercial spot, a port and a military base for the empires like Byzantine, the Roman Empire, etc. Today, Syracuse is a home to 125,000 people and is the third largest city in Sicily after Catania and Palermo. It is a very popular tourist spot since there is a large number of landmarks and historic sites situated in the city and the neighborhood. Those include the Fountain of Arethusa, the Temple of Apollo, the Roman Amphitheater, and many more. Most of those historic sites are under protection of UNESCO.
Map of Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy
Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy is 37.075474, and the longitude is 15.286586. Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 4' 31.7064'' N and 15° 17' 11.7096'' E.
Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 4' 31.7064'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 17' 11.7096'' E|
Coordinates of Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)
- Sanremo, Liguria, Italy (43.816666, 7.783333)
- Modica, Sicily, Italy (36.849998, 14.766667)
- Bitonto, Apulia, Italy (41.116669, 16.683332)
- Bisceglie, Apulia, Italy (41.243057, 16.505278)
- Trani, Apulia, Italy (41.266666, 16.416668)