Texas A&M University
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.615011, -96.342476.
Texas A&M University is a large public research and educational organization, located at 401 Joe Routt Boulevard, College Station, Texas. It is a part of Texas A&M educational and research institution which is estimated to be among the largest in the country. Currently, the number of students is close to 63,000 and the number of academic staff is 2,700. The University has plenty of affiliated colleges, sports and research organizations.
Map of Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Texas A&M University is 30.615011, and the longitude is -96.342476. Texas A&M University is located at United States country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 36' 54.0396'' N and 96° 20' 32.9136'' W.
Texas A&M University elevation is 112 meters height, that is equal to 367 feet.
Texas A&M University Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 36' 54.0396'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 20' 32.9136'' W|
|Elevation (m)||112 m|
|Elevation (f)||367 feet|
Coordinates of Texas A&M University is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United States
Also check out these related Universities.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (42.278046, -83.738220)
- The University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, USA (42.391155, -72.526711)
- Penn State University, State College, PA, USA (40.798214, -77.859909)
- Photography, Southwestern College, Chula Vista, CA, USA (32.639297, -116.998558)
- Hickman Science Center, Collegedale, TN, USA (35.045967, -85.052979)
- Quinnipiac, QU School of Law, Hamden, CT, US (41.421440, -72.894005)
- Sanostee, New Mexico, USA (36.426254, -108.872276)
- Towsley Center for Continuing Medical Education, Ann Arbor, MI, US (42.283833, -83.728043)
- Villanova University, Villanova, PA, USA (40.034901, -75.337349)
- Boise State University, Boise, ID, US (43.603600, -116.208710)