The British Library, London, England
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.529972, -0.127676.
The British Library is the national library of the UK and is estimated to be the second largest library in the world, with its main building located at 96 Euston Rd in Kings Cross, London. It has a truly huge collection of the items, close to 150 million ones. It was established about 45 years ago and now it is situated in a beautiful modern building opened recently after a reconstruction.
Map of The British Library, London, England
The British Library, London, England Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The British Library, London, England is 51.529972, and the longitude is -0.127676. The British Library, London, England is located at United Kingdom country in the Libraries place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 47.8992'' N and 0° 7' 39.6336'' W.
The British Library, London, England elevation is 22 meters height, that is equal to 72 feet.
The British Library, London, England Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 47.8992'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 39.6336'' W|
|Elevation (m)||22 m|
|Elevation (f)||72 feet|
Coordinates of The British Library, London, England is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Libraries in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Libraries.
- Wren Library, Trinity College, Cambridge, UK (52.207020, 0.114895)
- Stretford Library, Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.445923, -2.312527)
- Ruskin Library at Lancaster University, Bailrigg, Lancaster, UK (54.010006, -2.787985)
- Pepys Library, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK (52.210712, 0.116883)
- Peckham Library, London, the UK (51.474312, -0.069228)
- Parker Library, Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, UK (52.202942, 0.118686)
- Nottingham Subscription Library, Nottingham, UK (52.953648, -1.151851)
- Mitchell Library, Glasgow, the UK (55.865063, -4.272175)
- Manchester Central Library, Manchester, the UK (53.478062, -2.244666)
- The London Library, London, England, the UK (51.507359, -0.136439)