The Duomo of Milan, Milan, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.464211, 9.191383.
The world's fifth largest cathedral church and the largest one in modern day's Italy, the Gothic cathedral the Duomo is the place which attracts thousands of tourists every day. This amazing building is has centuries of construction history: the first stone was laid in the end of the 14th century, and the final opening took place in the beginning of the 20th century. The building is 45 meters high with the dome over 65 meters high.
Map of The Duomo of Milan, Milan, Italy
The Duomo of Milan, Milan, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Duomo of Milan, Milan, Italy is 45.464211, and the longitude is 9.191383. The Duomo of Milan, Milan, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cathedrals place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 27' 51.1596'' N and 9° 11' 28.9788'' E.
The Duomo of Milan, Milan, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 27' 51.1596'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 11' 28.9788'' E|
Coordinates of The Duomo of Milan, Milan, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cathedrals in Italy
Also check out these related Cathedrals.
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome, RM, Italy (41.897598, 12.498408)
- Castel Sant'Angelo, Rome, RM, Italy (41.903065, 12.466276)
- Siena Cathedral, Siena, SI, Italy (43.317703, 11.328907)
- Sant'Andrea della Valle, Roma, Italy (41.896217, 12.474348)
- Modena Cathedral, Modena, MO, Italy (44.646305, 10.925517)
- New Cathedral, Brescia, BS, Italy (45.538647, 10.221841)
- Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza del Duomo, Florence, Italy (43.773251, 11.255474)
- Pavia Cathedral, Pavia, Italy (45.184700, 9.153328)
- Alessandria Cathedral, Alessandria, Province of Alessandria, Italy (44.912262, 8.618954)
- Torrazzo of Cremona, Cremona, Italy (45.133579, 10.025035)