The Tower of London, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.508530, -0.076132.
A many-centuries old symbol of the royal power of the United Kingdom, the Tower of London is a historic castle known also as the Royal Palace and the Fortress. The oldest building of the fortification complex was built by William the Conqueror in the end of the 11th century, and the Tower of London played a key role if the whole history of the country. In our times, the Tower is one of the major tourist attractions of London, as well as the place used for ceremonial purposes.
Map of The Tower of London, London, UK
The Tower of London, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Tower of London, London, UK is 51.508530, and the longitude is -0.076132. The Tower of London, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 30.7080'' N and 0° 4' 34.0752'' W.
The Tower of London, London, UK elevation is 14 meters height, that is equal to 46 feet.
The Tower of London, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 30.7080'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 4' 34.0752'' W|
|Elevation (m)||14 m|
|Elevation (f)||46 feet|
Coordinates of The Tower of London, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towers.
- Joseph Chamberlain Memorial Clock Tower, Birmingham, the UK (52.449837, -1.930617)
- Craigkelly Transmitting Station, Burntisland, the UK (56.071888, -3.232915)
- Glasgow Tower, Glaswog, the UK (55.859238, -4.296141)
- National Lift Tower, Tower Square, Northampton, UK (52.238533, -0.921987)
- Radio City Tower, Liverpool, the UK (53.406315, -2.981979)
- BT Tower (Birmingham), Birmingham, the UK (52.483521, -1.904100)
- Blackpool Tower, Blackpool, Lancashire, the UK (53.815884, -3.055291)
- British Airways i360, Brighton, the UK (50.821384, -0.150896)
- Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, the UK (50.795574, -1.108517)
- Emley Moor transmitting station, Emley, Huddersfield, UK (53.612534, -1.644830)