Toronto City Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.653908, -79.384293.
Toronto City Hall is one of the most important landmarks and most modern buildings in Toronto city center. Built in 1965, the building was designed by Viljo Revell, an architect from Scandinavia. Since than, the building underwent a few reconstructions and renovations, the latest of which took place in 2009, when a new podium and a new large green roof were added to the building. There is a large observation desk, a library, a small skating rink and other facilities in Toronto City Hall opened for public.
Map of Toronto City Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada
Toronto City Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Toronto City Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada is 43.653908, and the longitude is -79.384293. Toronto City Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 39' 14.0688'' N and 79° 23' 3.4548'' W.
Toronto City Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 39' 14.0688'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 23' 3.4548'' W|
Coordinates of Toronto City Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in Canada
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- The Forks, Winnipeg, MB, Canada (49.887379, -97.131187)
- Toronto City Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.653908, -79.384293)
- Rideau Centre, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.425533, -75.692482)
- Edmonton Art Gallery, Canada (53.545055, -113.488731)
- Manulife Place, Edmonton, Canada (53.541492, -113.494659)
- City Hall of Edmonton, Canada (53.545883, -113.490112)
- The Bow, Calgary, Canada (51.048031, -114.061821)
- Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre, Calgary, Canada (51.051331, -114.065407)
- Senator Burns Building, Calgary, Canada (51.064014, -114.086899)