University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.871853, -122.258423.
The University of California is located in eastern Berkeley and is one of the most famous and respected universities of California. Established in the middle of the 18th century, the university has been growing very fast and today, there are over 36,000 students are studying in Berkeley. The campus is famous with its beautiful tall clock tower overlooking the San Francisco Bay.
Map of University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA is 37.871853, and the longitude is -122.258423. University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 52' 18.6708'' N and 122° 15' 30.3228'' W.
University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 52' 18.6708'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 15' 30.3228'' W|
Coordinates of University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United States
Also check out these related Universities.
- Utah Valley University, Orem, UT, USA (40.277779, -111.713890)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, the USA (40.617001, -79.160004)
- University of Illinois, Champign - Urbana, Ilinois, the US (40.110558, -88.228333)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.360001, -71.092003)
- Stanford University, CA, USA (37.428230, -122.168861)
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.374443, -71.116943)
- California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, USA (34.138000, -118.125000)
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA (41.789722, -87.599724)
- Eastern University, St Davids, PA, USA (40.051529, -75.370407)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (42.278046, -83.738220)