Vermont, the USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.000000, -72.699997.
Vermont is one of the north easternmost states of the USA, situated between the states of Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, and the border between the US and Canada. Vermont is a part of so called New England and is one of the smallest and the least populated states of the country. It is a home to just about 630,000 people and is also a home to the smallest capital of the state, the city of Montpelier. Historically, the lands of the area were populated by plenty of indigenous tribes of Mohawks, Abenaki, and others. In the middle ages the area became a colony of European settlers who arrived to the area to settle. The state has a diverse geographical setting, with the Green Mountains ans a number of lakes located there. Vermont culture is rich and the state is famous for numerous annual cultural events, festivals, traditional celebrations, etc.
Map of Vermont, the USA
Vermont, the USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vermont, the USA is 44.000000, and the longitude is -72.699997. Vermont, the USA is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 0' 0.0000'' N and 72° 41' 59.9892'' W.
Vermont, the USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Vermont, the USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 41' 59.9892'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Vermont, the USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)