Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.634800, 18.294840.
Visby is a historic medieval city which offers truly unforgettable authentic atmosphere along with its amazing beauty and coziness. Dawning in flowers in warm days, it is a small village with old style cobblestone streets, small gardens, little ancient houses, and plenty of old cozy chapels and churches. Visby is considered the home of the ancient Goths, and is visited by thousands of tourists from all countries of the world.
Where is Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden on Map?
Road map of Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden
Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden is 57.634800, and the longitude is 18.294840. Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 38' 5.2800'' N and 18° 17' 41.4240'' E.
Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||57° 38' 5.2800'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 17' 41.4240'' E|
Coordinates of Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Sweden
Also check out these related Cities.
- Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden (65.584816, 22.156704)
- Trollhättan, Sweden (58.283489, 12.285821)
- Västerås, Sweden (59.611366, 16.545025)
- Umeå, Sweden (63.825848, 20.263035)
- Norrköping, Östergötland, Sweden (58.588455, 16.188313)
- Stockholm, Sweden (59.334591, 18.063240)
- Uddevalla, Sweden (58.351307, 11.885834)
- Västervik, Sweden (57.751442, 16.628838)
- Gothenburg, Sweden (57.708870, 11.974560)
- Visby, Gotland Island, Sweden (57.634800, 18.294840)