Waddinxveen, South Holland, the Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.031635, 4.654641.
Waddinxveen is a small town in the Netherlands, with the population of about 25,000 people. The history of the town dates back to as early as the 13th century, and is linked to the name of Floris IV, the Count of Holland. Modern times' town is famous with its lift bridge over the Gouwe river, which is a vertical lift bridge for providing the access to Rotterdam for large cargo ships.
Map of Waddinxveen, South Holland, the Netherlands
Waddinxveen, South Holland, the Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Waddinxveen, South Holland, the Netherlands is 52.031635, and the longitude is 4.654641. Waddinxveen, South Holland, the Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 1' 53.8860'' N and 4° 39' 16.7076'' E.
Waddinxveen, South Holland, the Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 1' 53.8860'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 39' 16.7076'' E|
Coordinates of Waddinxveen, South Holland, the Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)
- Noordwijk, South Holland, Netherlands (52.239990, 4.450009)