Washington Monument, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.889484, -77.035278.
Washington Monument is a historic monument, an obelisk, and an observation facility built at the end of the 19th century and located at 2 15th St NW, Washington, DC, USA. The monument is dedicated to the life, victories, and achievements of George Washington, the United States' first president, one of the most prominent and important persons in the whole American history. The monument is situated in the very center of the capital city, and it is on the National Register of Historic Places. Situated within the National Mall, the monument is an important landmark, and one of the most visited places in Washington City. Attractions nearby include National Mall, Jefferson Pier Marker, German-American Friendship Garden, Haupt Fountains, Washington Monument Grounds, Sylvan Theater, Floral Library, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, John Paul Jones Memorial, World War II Memorial, and many more.
Where is Washington Monument, USA on Map?
Road map of Washington Monument, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Washington Monument, USA
Washington Monument, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Washington Monument, USA is 38.889484, and the longitude is -77.035278. Washington Monument, USA is located at United States country in the Monuments place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 53' 22.1424'' N and 77° 2' 7.0008'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 53' 22.1424'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 2' 7.0008'' W|
Coordinates of Washington Monument, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Monuments in United States
Also check out these related Monuments.
- Castle Clinton National Monument, NY, USA (40.703636, -74.017288)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Crazy Cook Monument, Hachita, NM, USA (31.496918, -108.208885)
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, Ajo, AZ, USA (32.089806, -112.905861)
- Pipe Spring National Monument, Fredonia, AZ, USA (36.863136, -112.739746)
- Wupatki National Monument, Flagstaff, AZ, USA (35.547932, -111.392220)
- Chiricahua National Monument, Willcox, AZ, USA (32.014088, -109.342369)
- Russell Cave National Monument, Bridgeport, AL, USA (34.976562, -85.814552)
- Delicate Arch, Arches National Park, Utah, USA (38.743629, -109.499313)
- El Morro National Monument, El Morro, NM, USA (35.038380, -108.348320)