West Virginia, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.000000, -80.500000.
West Virginia is a small inland state situated in the eastern (mid-Atlantic) part of the US and bordered by the states of Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, Maryland, and Virginia. With the number of residents close to 1.8 million people, West Virginia is one of the least populated states of the country. Its capital city is Charleston, the city with the population of only about 50,000 people. The area of modern day's West Virginia has been populated since per-historic times, and modern day's WV is famous as a destination for the tourists who love active lifestyle. There are excellent facilities for hiking, rock climbing, hunting, rafting and boating, skiing, and many others. Energy contributes greatly in the economy of WV.
Map of West Virginia, the US
West Virginia, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of West Virginia, the US is 39.000000, and the longitude is -80.500000. West Virginia, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 0' 0.0000'' N and 80° 30' 0.0000'' W.
West Virginia, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 30' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of West Virginia, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)