Westerkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.374557, 4.883868.
Westerkerk, or Western Church of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, is a Protestant church built in the middle of the 17th century. The building was designed by Hendrick de Keyser and it is famous for it's highest church tower of Amsterdam, which exceeds 85 meters. A lot of famous Dutch painters and artists are buring in this church, including Nicolaes Berchem Titus, Rembrandt van Rijn, Titus van Rijn, etc.
Map of Westerkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Westerkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Westerkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is 52.374557, and the longitude is 4.883868. Westerkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 28.4052'' N and 4° 53' 1.9248'' E.
Westerkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 28.4052'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 53' 1.9248'' E|
Coordinates of Westerkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)