Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.822060, 34.808132.
Yozgat is a small city and the capital of Yozgat Province, situated in the very center of Turkey, in Central Anatolia region. The city is located over 4000 feet over the sea level and can be reached by moving east from Ankara, slightly over 100 miles. Yozgat has the population close to 80 thousand people, and it is a tourist spot, with a few interesting historic buildings like the local Clock Tower located in the very center of the city. There is a large university in the city, with plenty of faculties including law and medicine.
Map of Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey
Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey is 39.822060, and the longitude is 34.808132. Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 49' 19.4160'' N and 34° 48' 29.2752'' E.
Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 49' 19.4160'' N|
|DMS Long||34° 48' 29.2752'' E|
Coordinates of Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)