Adarsh Colony, Bagru, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.814882, 75.545647.
Adarsh Colony is a small neighborhood of Bagru town in central Rajasthan, located slightly to the north of the downtown area. The district is a former developing town which has recently merged with Bargu and became a subordinate administrative part of it. This part of the town is the most crowded, with the population of over 4 thousand people. It is located to the both sides of National Highway 48.
Map of Adarsh Colony, Bagru, Rajasthan, India
Adarsh Colony, Bagru, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Adarsh Colony, Bagru, Rajasthan, India is 26.814882, and the longitude is 75.545647. Adarsh Colony, Bagru, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 48' 53.5752'' N and 75° 32' 44.3292'' E.
Adarsh Colony, Bagru, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 48' 53.5752'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 32' 44.3292'' E|
Coordinates of Adarsh Colony, Bagru, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)