Alambagh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.805687, 80.914993.
An old historic city Alambagh is now a suburb of Lucknow, one of the largest cities of Uttar Pradesh state, India. The population of Alambagh is about 85,000 people. It is an old settlement emerged next to an old mosque and an old palace, and in modern days it is a developed commercial and residential territory, with a few markets and shopping malls. It is known as a center of agricultural goods distribution and sale.
Map of Alambagh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Alambagh, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alambagh, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.805687, and the longitude is 80.914993. Alambagh, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 48' 20.4732'' N and 80° 54' 53.9748'' E.
Alambagh, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 48' 20.4732'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 54' 53.9748'' E|
Coordinates of Alambagh, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)