Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.585646, 73.675850.
Ambamata is one of the most developed and advances districts of Udaipur, Rajasthan. It is one of the most crowded and populated areas of the city, with the total number of residents close to 120,000 people. The district located in the large area between Fareh Sagar Lake and Pichola Lake. There are a few schools and very advanced transportation links in the district.
Where is Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India is 24.585646, and the longitude is 73.675850. Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 35' 8.3256'' N and 73° 40' 33.0600'' E.
Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 35' 8.3256'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 40' 33.0600'' E|
Coordinates of Ambamata, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)