Arra, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.401413, 80.302307.
Arra is a former village which has recently merged with the city of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, and the number of people living there close to 2,000 people. Arra is located slightly to the west of Highway AH1. The district is purely residential, with only residential blocks located there.
Map of Arra, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Arra, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Arra, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.401413, and the longitude is 80.302307. Arra, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 24' 5.0868'' N and 80° 18' 8.3052'' E.
Arra, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 127 meters height, that is equal to 417 feet.
Arra, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 24' 5.0868'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 18' 8.3052'' E|
|Elevation (m)||127 m|
|Elevation (f)||417 feet|
Coordinates of Arra, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)