Auchindoun, Moray, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.446388, -3.075278.
Auchindoun is a small village located in Moray, SCotland. It is an old historic settlement famous with ruins of an ancient castle, Auchindoun Castle. The village is also sometimes called "The Malt Whisky Capital".
Where is Auchindoun, Moray, UK on Map?
Road map of Auchindoun, Moray, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Auchindoun, Moray, UK
Auchindoun, Moray, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Auchindoun, Moray, UK is 57.446388, and the longitude is -3.075278. Auchindoun, Moray, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 26' 46.9968'' N and 3° 4' 31.0008'' W.
Auchindoun, Moray, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||57° 26' 46.9968'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 4' 31.0008'' W|
Coordinates of Auchindoun, Moray, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)