Avignon, Provence, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.949318, 4.805528.
Situated in Vaucluse department on the Rhone River, Avignon is a city in Provence, Southern France. It is a very old settlement, established back in the 12th century on a beautiful setting, surrounded by parks and wonderful nature. There are plenty of historic buildings connected with the name of the Pope, French kings and various important personalities. There are plenty of places to see including the bridge of Saint-Benezet, the bridge of D'Avignon, Modern Art Museum, the events of the annual Theatre Festival, and many more.
Where is Avignon, Provence, France on Map?
Road map of Avignon, Provence, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Avignon, Provence, France
Avignon, Provence, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Avignon, Provence, France is 43.949318, and the longitude is 4.805528. Avignon, Provence, France is located at France country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 56' 57.5448'' N and 4° 48' 19.9008'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 56' 57.5448'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 48' 19.9008'' E|
Coordinates of Avignon, Provence, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in France
Also check out these related Cities.
- Angoulême, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (45.650002, 0.160000)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, Hauts-de-France, France (50.726398, 1.614700)
- Rosny-sous-Bois, Île-de-France, France (48.866699, 2.483300)
- Cayenne, French Guiana, France (4.937200, -52.326000)
- Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.904400, 2.306400)
- Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.753899, 2.297500)
- Valence, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (44.933300, 4.891700)
- Levallois-Perret, Île-de-France, France (48.895000, 2.287200)
- Issy-les-Moulineaux, Île-de-France, France (48.823898, 2.270000)
- Bourges, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.084400, 2.396400)