Badnera, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.859764, 77.736801.
Badnera is a small area and one of the southern neighborhoods of Amravati city in central Maharashtra, India. It is a former small village which has joined the city's urban area and has become its part. There is a small railway station near the central part of the district, and the fastest way to reach Banders from Amravati city center is by train.
Map of Badnera, Maharashtra, India
Badnera, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Badnera, Maharashtra, India is 20.859764, and the longitude is 77.736801. Badnera, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 51' 35.1504'' N and 77° 44' 12.4836'' E.
Badnera, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 51' 35.1504'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 44' 12.4836'' E|
Coordinates of Badnera, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)