Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 66.830925, -69.600800.
Baffin Island is a large island in the area named Nunavut, Canada. It is one of the largest Canadian islands, with the area exceeding 500,000 sq.km. It was named after William Baffin, a British explorer who discovered the island.
Where is Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada on Map?
Road map of Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is 66.830925, and the longitude is -69.600800. Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is located at Canada country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 66° 49' 51.3300'' N and 69° 36' 2.8800'' W.
|DMS Lat||66° 49' 51.3300'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 36' 2.8800'' W|
Coordinates of Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Canada
Also check out these related Islands.
- Bizard Island, Montreal, QC, Canada (45.494888, -73.890755)
- Mayne Island, BC, Canada (48.838043, -123.287727)
- Akimiski Island, Baffin, NU, Canada (52.997486, -81.319298)
- Campobello Island, NB, Canada (44.890015, -66.919472)
- Blue Island, MB, Canada (55.761436, -101.672333)
- Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada (48.816662, -123.508873)
- Fawn Island, St. Clair Township, ON, Canada (42.699776, -82.490456)
- Grand Manan Island, Grand Manan, NB, Canada (44.706390, -66.815773)
- Jacob Island, Baffin, NU, Canada (51.758072, -79.255959)
- Anticosti Island, Quebec, Canada (49.549519, -62.955532)