Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 65.421509, -70.965424.
Baffin Island is a large island in North Canada, located in the territory of Nunavut, in the neighborhood of Northwestern Passages. Named after a British traveler and explorer Buffin, the island has the population close to 11,000 people living mainly in the south parts of the island. Iqaluit is the largest and the most populous town in the island, with about 7,000 residents.
Where is Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada on Map?
Road map of Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is 65.421509, and the longitude is -70.965424. Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is located at Canada country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 65° 25' 17.4324'' N and 70° 57' 55.5264'' W.
|DMS Lat||65° 25' 17.4324'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 57' 55.5264'' W|
Coordinates of Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Canada
Also check out these related Islands.
- Bizard Island, Montreal, QC, Canada (45.494888, -73.890755)
- Mayne Island, BC, Canada (48.838043, -123.287727)
- Akimiski Island, Baffin, NU, Canada (52.997486, -81.319298)
- Campobello Island, NB, Canada (44.890015, -66.919472)
- Blue Island, MB, Canada (55.761436, -101.672333)
- Salt Spring Island, BC, Canada (48.816662, -123.508873)
- Fawn Island, St. Clair Township, ON, Canada (42.699776, -82.490456)
- Grand Manan Island, Grand Manan, NB, Canada (44.706390, -66.815773)
- Jacob Island, Baffin, NU, Canada (51.758072, -79.255959)
- Anticosti Island, Quebec, Canada (49.549519, -62.955532)