Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.223370, 72.998917.
Basni is a small industrial area located to the southwest of Jodhpur, Rajasthan state. The district is dominated by small industrial zones divided into sectors. There are also some small residential areas, with small private houses and small shops. The population of the district is about 37,000 people.
Map of Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India is 26.223370, and the longitude is 72.998917. Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 13' 24.1320'' N and 72° 59' 56.1012'' E.
Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India elevation is 223 meters height, that is equal to 732 feet.
Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 13' 24.1320'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 59' 56.1012'' E|
|Elevation (m)||223 m|
|Elevation (f)||732 feet|
Coordinates of Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)