Bastia, the Haute-Corse, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.697285, 9.450881.
Bastia is the largest city on the island of Corsica in southern France. It is part of the Haute-Corse province and a beautiful coastal settlement with about 45,000 people living there. Bastia is a historic center and a famous resort, a home for one of the busiest ports in southern France, with the passenger turnover approaching to 2.5 million people a year. It can be a great destination for those who love discovering new interesting places in the Mediterranean region.
Where is Bastia, the Haute-Corse, France on Map?
Road map of Bastia, the Haute-Corse, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bastia, the Haute-Corse, France
Bastia, the Haute-Corse, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bastia, the Haute-Corse, France is 42.697285, and the longitude is 9.450881. Bastia, the Haute-Corse, France is located at France country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 41' 50.2260'' N and 9° 27' 3.1716'' E.
|DMS Lat||42° 41' 50.2260'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 27' 3.1716'' E|
Coordinates of Bastia, the Haute-Corse, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in France
Also check out these related Cities.
- Angoulême, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (45.650002, 0.160000)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, Hauts-de-France, France (50.726398, 1.614700)
- Rosny-sous-Bois, Île-de-France, France (48.866699, 2.483300)
- Cayenne, French Guiana, France (4.937200, -52.326000)
- Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.904400, 2.306400)
- Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.753899, 2.297500)
- Valence, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (44.933300, 4.891700)
- Levallois-Perret, Île-de-France, France (48.895000, 2.287200)
- Issy-les-Moulineaux, Île-de-France, France (48.823898, 2.270000)
- Bourges, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.084400, 2.396400)