Beauvais, the Hauts-de-France, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.431744, 2.089773.
Beauvais is a large community in northern France, located about 45 miles from Paris. The population of the city is close to 60,000 people, and it is an industrial center producing cotton, textiles, toys, shoes, and other consumer's products. Beauvais is also a very important tourist spot of France, with a great deal of historic attractions: an old Gothic Cathédrale Saint-Pierre, a beautiful Bishop's palace, Beauvais Mairie building, to name a few.
Where is Beauvais, the Hauts-de-France, France on Map?
Road map of Beauvais, the Hauts-de-France, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Beauvais, the Hauts-de-France, France
Beauvais, the Hauts-de-France, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beauvais, the Hauts-de-France, France is 49.431744, and the longitude is 2.089773. Beauvais, the Hauts-de-France, France is located at France country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 25' 54.2784'' N and 2° 5' 23.1828'' E.
|DMS Lat||49° 25' 54.2784'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 5' 23.1828'' E|
Coordinates of Beauvais, the Hauts-de-France, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in France
Also check out these related Cities.
- Angoulême, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (45.650002, 0.160000)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, Hauts-de-France, France (50.726398, 1.614700)
- Rosny-sous-Bois, Île-de-France, France (48.866699, 2.483300)
- Cayenne, French Guiana, France (4.937200, -52.326000)
- Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.904400, 2.306400)
- Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.753899, 2.297500)
- Valence, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (44.933300, 4.891700)
- Levallois-Perret, Île-de-France, France (48.895000, 2.287200)
- Issy-les-Moulineaux, Île-de-France, France (48.823898, 2.270000)
- Bourges, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.084400, 2.396400)