Bedla, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.646944, 73.694824.
Bedla is a small neighborhood of Udaipur city in Rajasthan, India. It is situated near Highway 27 and is a former small town, with current population close to 13,000 people. It is a totally residential zone, looking more like a rural area rather than a part of the city.
Where is Bedla, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Bedla, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bedla, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Bedla, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bedla, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India is 24.646944, and the longitude is 73.694824. Bedla, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 38' 48.9984'' N and 73° 41' 41.3664'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 38' 48.9984'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 41' 41.3664'' E|
Coordinates of Bedla, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, India (28.558899, 77.202805)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)