Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.904705, 21.421194.
An old municipality Bela Crkva with the population of about 17,000 people is located in Vojevodina, Serbia, close to the border with Romania. The name of the city is derived from the local name of "White Church". It enjoys a truly wonderful location and is a popular tourism spot in the locality.
Map of Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia
Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia is 44.904705, and the longitude is 21.421194. Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia is located at Serbia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 54' 16.9380'' N and 21° 25' 16.2984'' E.
Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia elevation is 85 meters height, that is equal to 279 feet.
Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 54' 16.9380'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 25' 16.2984'' E|
|Elevation (m)||85 m|
|Elevation (f)||279 feet|
Coordinates of Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Serbia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Umka, Čukarica, Serbia (44.681118, 20.319822)
- Backa Palanka, Vojvodina, Serbia (45.249725, 19.396770)
- Pancevo, Grad Beograd, Serbia (44.874241, 20.645199)
- Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia (44.854897, 20.394058)
- Bajina Basta, Serbia (43.970539, 19.564911)
- Bela Crkva, Vojvodina, Serbia (44.904705, 21.421194)
- Lazarevac, Serbia (44.385460, 20.274401)
- Aleksinac, Serbia (43.550980, 21.710340)