Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.705791, 35.200657.
Bethlehem is a small historic city situated about 6 miles south from Jerusalem, Israel. It is an important tourist spot since the name of Bethlehem is closely connected with Bible and the birth of our Lord Saviour Jesus Christ. During the AD epochs, the city was under the rule of numerous emperors, including Osman and Arabic rulers. Today the city has the population below 30,000 people, and it is a great place to visit for those who want to touch historic relics and historic places related to Biblical motifs.
Map of Bethlehem, Israel
Bethlehem, Israel Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bethlehem, Israel is 31.705791, and the longitude is 35.200657. Bethlehem, Israel is located at Israel country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 42' 20.8476'' N and 35° 12' 2.3652'' E.
Bethlehem, Israel Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 42' 20.8476'' N|
|DMS Long||35° 12' 2.3652'' E|
Coordinates of Bethlehem, Israel is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Israel
Also check out these related Cities.
- Ra'anana, Israel (32.184448, 34.870766)
- Bethlehem, Israel (31.705791, 35.200657)
- Ashdod, Israel (31.801447, 34.643497)
- Nazareth, Israel (32.699635, 35.303547)
- Bat Yam, Tel-Aviv, Israel (32.017136, 34.745441)
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel (32.109333, 34.855499)
- Haifa, Israel (32.794044, 34.989571)
- Karmiel, Israel (32.919945, 35.290146)
- Herzliya, Tel-Aviv, Israel (32.166313, 34.843311)
- Rehovot, Israel (31.894756, 34.809322)