Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.754074, -1.254042.
Bodleian Library is an old library established at the beginning of the 17th century and located at Broad St in Oxford, which is a part of Oxford University campus. It is the principal research library of the University and a large collection of various printed editions, accounting for over 12 million items. The library building is truly beautiful and is a part of historic heritage of the city.
Where is Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK on Map?
Road map of Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK
Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK is 51.754074, and the longitude is -1.254042. Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Libraries place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 45' 14.6664'' N and 1° 15' 14.5512'' W.
Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 45' 14.6664'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 15' 14.5512'' W|
Coordinates of Bodleian Library, Oxford, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Libraries in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Libraries.
- Wren Library, Trinity College, Cambridge, UK (52.207020, 0.114895)
- Wellcome Library, London, UK (51.525841, -0.133809)
- Stretford Library, Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.445923, -2.312527)
- Ruskin Library at Lancaster University, Bailrigg, Lancaster, UK (54.010006, -2.787985)
- Pepys Library, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK (52.210712, 0.116883)
- Peckham Library, London, the UK (51.474312, -0.069228)
- Parker Library, Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, UK (52.202942, 0.118686)
- Nottingham Subscription Library, Nottingham, UK (52.953648, -1.151851)
- National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth, the UK (52.414478, -4.068474)
- National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.948662, -3.192006)