Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.202789, 5.219246.
Bourg-en-Bresse is a small city in western France, the former capital of province of Bresse. Today, the population of the city is about 45,000 people. The city is famous with its churches, including a large the church of Notre-Dame and other. Local historic architecture of the city center is very beautiful and interesting for those who come to visit the city.
Where is Bourg-en-Bresse, France on Map?
Road map of Bourg-en-Bresse, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bourg-en-Bresse, France
Bourg-en-Bresse, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bourg-en-Bresse, France is 46.202789, and the longitude is 5.219246. Bourg-en-Bresse, France is located at France country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 12' 10.0404'' N and 5° 13' 9.2856'' E.
|DMS Lat||46° 12' 10.0404'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 13' 9.2856'' E|
Coordinates of Bourg-en-Bresse, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in France
Also check out these related Cities.
- Angoulême, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (45.650002, 0.160000)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, Hauts-de-France, France (50.726398, 1.614700)
- Rosny-sous-Bois, Île-de-France, France (48.866699, 2.483300)
- Cayenne, French Guiana, France (4.937200, -52.326000)
- Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.904400, 2.306400)
- Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.753899, 2.297500)
- Valence, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (44.933300, 4.891700)
- Levallois-Perret, Île-de-France, France (48.895000, 2.287200)
- Issy-les-Moulineaux, Île-de-France, France (48.823898, 2.270000)
- Bourges, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.084400, 2.396400)