Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.954468, 1.862801.
Calais is a coastal city and a very famous northern port in France. It is located in the Pas de Calais at the narrowest point in the English Channel, about 30 miles from Dover, UK, and 266 kilometers north of Paris. Calais is the major ferry crossing point between the two countries. It is a very important tourist destination with lots of attractions, monuments, historic buildings, and hotels, such as Place d'Armes, Tour du Guet, Calais Theatre, The Burghers of Calais, Les Bourgeois de Calais, Calais Lighthouse, Plage de Calais, Notre-Dame Catholic Church at Calais, Fort Risban, and Hôtel de Ville. Calais–Dunkerque Airport is situated about 7 kilometers from the city.
Where is Calais, France on Map?
Road map of Calais, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Calais, France
Calais, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Calais, France is 50.954468, and the longitude is 1.862801. Calais, France is located at France country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 57' 16.0848'' N and 1° 51' 46.0836'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 57' 16.0848'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 51' 46.0836'' E|
Coordinates of Calais, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in France
Also check out these related Cities.
- Angoulême, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (45.650002, 0.160000)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, Hauts-de-France, France (50.726398, 1.614700)
- Rosny-sous-Bois, Île-de-France, France (48.866699, 2.483300)
- Cayenne, French Guiana, France (4.937200, -52.326000)
- Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.904400, 2.306400)
- Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.753899, 2.297500)
- Valence, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (44.933300, 4.891700)
- Levallois-Perret, Île-de-France, France (48.895000, 2.287200)
- Issy-les-Moulineaux, Île-de-France, France (48.823898, 2.270000)
- Bourges, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.084400, 2.396400)