Carmo Convent, Lisbon, Portugal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.712139, -9.140246.
Largo do Carmo, or Carmo Convent, is a historic monastery and a museum, located in the central part of Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal. It includes an old church and a few facilities, most of which were destroyed by a huge earthquake which took place in the 18th century. Despite the fact that there are actually plenty of ruins in the site, many tourists report that it is the best place to visit in Lisbon. The combination of quietness, endless blue skies, history, and nature makes the museum a great place to spend a day. There is an archaeology museum with a few interesting things to see, too.
Map of Carmo Convent, Lisbon, Portugal
Carmo Convent, Lisbon, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Carmo Convent, Lisbon, Portugal is 38.712139, and the longitude is -9.140246. Carmo Convent, Lisbon, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Museums place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 42' 43.7004'' N and 9° 8' 24.8856'' W.
Carmo Convent, Lisbon, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 42' 43.7004'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 8' 24.8856'' W|
Coordinates of Carmo Convent, Lisbon, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Museums in Portugal
Also check out these related Museums.
- Museum of Marionettes, Lisbon, Portugal (38.707973, -9.155776)
- MAAT, Lisbon, Portugal (38.695927, -9.194453)
- National Archaeological Museum, Lisbon, Portugal (38.697239, -9.207830)
- Carmo Archaeological Museum, Lisbon, Portugal (38.712097, -9.140375)
- Chiado Museum, Lisbon, Portugal (38.708462, -9.141161)
- National Museum of Ancient Art, Lisbon, Portugal (38.704842, -9.161464)
- Navy Museum, Lisbon, Portugal (38.697479, -9.208022)
- Fado Museum, Lisbon, Portugal (38.711124, -9.127608)
- National Azulejo Museum, Lisbon, Portugal (38.724743, -9.114143)
- National Coach Museum, Lisbon, Portugal (38.696598, -9.198447)