Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.013058, 69.168892.
Charikar is a city in Afghanistan located in the famous Kohdaman Valley, surrounded by the local wilderness. The location is known as the one which suffered a lot during the War in Afghanistan in 1980s, and more than 100,000 of the local population was either killed or made refugees. With the current population close to 36,000 people, the city is a center of local arts, mainly pottery, and wining.
Where is Charikar, Afghanistan on Map?
Road map of Charikar, Afghanistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Charikar, Afghanistan
Charikar, Afghanistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Charikar, Afghanistan is 35.013058, and the longitude is 69.168892. Charikar, Afghanistan is located at Afghanistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 0' 47.0088'' N and 69° 10' 8.0112'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 0' 47.0088'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 10' 8.0112'' E|
Coordinates of Charikar, Afghanistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Afghanistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan (33.333057, 69.916946)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.010765, 69.162590)
- Kandahar, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan (31.739847, 65.755920)
- Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan (36.715771, 67.105865)
- Ghazni, Afghanistan (33.547886, 68.422562)
- Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan (33.599651, 69.229088)
- Mehter Lam, Afghanistan (34.674255, 70.211067)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.013058, 69.168892)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (34.543896, 69.160652)
- Kunduz, Afghanistan (36.738884, 68.869858)