City Hall of Edmonton, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.545883, -113.490112.
City Hall of Edmonton is a recently opened building with interesting design in Edmonton, Canada. It includes two pyramid-shaped sections, one made of glass and another made of steel. Plus, the building's design includes a clock tower with a 25-bell clarion. It is located at the famous Sir Winston Churchill Square.
Where is City Hall of Edmonton, Canada on Map?
Road map of City Hall of Edmonton, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of City Hall of Edmonton, Canada
City Hall of Edmonton, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of City Hall of Edmonton, Canada is 53.545883, and the longitude is -113.490112. City Hall of Edmonton, Canada is located at Canada country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 32' 45.1788'' N and 113° 29' 24.4032'' W.
City Hall of Edmonton, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 32' 45.1788'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 29' 24.4032'' W|
Coordinates of City Hall of Edmonton, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in Canada
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- The Forks, Winnipeg, MB, Canada (49.887379, -97.131187)
- Toronto City Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.653908, -79.384293)
- Rideau Centre, Ottawa, ON, Canada (45.425533, -75.692482)
- Edmonton Art Gallery, Canada (53.545055, -113.488731)
- Manulife Place, Edmonton, Canada (53.541492, -113.494659)
- City Hall of Edmonton, Canada (53.545883, -113.490112)
- The Bow, Calgary, Canada (51.048031, -114.061821)
- Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre, Calgary, Canada (51.051331, -114.065407)
- Senator Burns Building, Calgary, Canada (51.064014, -114.086899)