Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.933594, 6.961899.
Cologne is a large city and the capital of North Rhine-Westphalia, situated in the western part of Germany. It is the 4th most crowded city in the country, with the total population close to 1 million people and the metro area population close to 3 million people. Its history can be traced back to the Roman times, when the settlement was established, but it received the status of a city in the 16th century. There are plenty of old buildings, especially cathedrals, that is why the city is called German Jerusalem. Cologne is one of the key tourist destinations of Germany, as well as its cultural, business, economic, educational, and social life center.
Map of Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is 50.933594, and the longitude is 6.961899. Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 56' 0.9384'' N and 6° 57' 42.8364'' E.
Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 56' 0.9384'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 57' 42.8364'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Grimma, Saxony, Germany (51.236443, 12.720231)
- Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.521637, 9.057645)
- Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany (49.992863, 8.247253)
- Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.961563, 7.628202)
- Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.933594, 6.961899)
- Dresden (51.050407, 13.737262)
- Kassel, Hesse, Germany (51.312801, 9.481544)
- Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.481846, 7.216236)
- Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany (48.366512, 10.894446)
- Köln (Cologne), North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.935173, 6.953101)