Dhayari, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.441833, 73.812157.
Dhayari (धायरी) is one of the suburbs of Pune, Maharashtra state, India. It is one of the newly built satellite cities of Pune designed for the dwelling of the middle-class population. It is located close enough to a national highway making the city easily available. NH4 and Swargate-Khadakwasla Metro serve the area. The Pune Railway Station is also about 13 kilometers from the suburb. Shree Dhareshwar Mandir is one of the main points of interest in Dhayari. Sinhgad Institute Of Technology And Science (SITS) is located close by.
Where is Dhayari, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Dhayari, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dhayari, Maharashtra, India
Dhayari, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhayari, Maharashtra, India is 18.441833, and the longitude is 73.812157. Dhayari, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Suburbs place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 26' 30.5988'' N and 73° 48' 43.7652'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 26' 30.5988'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 48' 43.7652'' E|
Coordinates of Dhayari, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Suburbs in India
Also check out these related Suburbs.
- Uppal, Telangana, India (17.401810, 78.560188)
- Kukatpally, Hyderabad, India (17.491659, 78.391983)
- Katraj, Maharashtra, India (18.445089, 73.868980)
- Dhayari, Maharashtra, India (18.441833, 73.812157)
- Vikhroli, Maharashtra, India (19.105270, 72.934372)
- Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India (19.149900, 72.931137)
- Jangpura, Delhi, India (28.581804, 77.247704)
- Butibori, Maharashtra, India (20.927933, 79.004143)
- Vikhroli, Maharashtra, India (19.104650, 72.931786)