Dhilwan, Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.315046, 75.645538.
Dhilwan is an outskirts urban area in the easternmost part of Jalandhar metropolitan area, the state of Punjab. It is a former small village which joined the city about 70 years ago. The district is situated quite far away from the city center, but it is connected well with the central districts and it is possible to use a few local bus lines leading to Dhilwan.
Map of Dhilwan, Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Dhilwan, Jalandhar, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhilwan, Jalandhar, Punjab, India is 31.315046, and the longitude is 75.645538. Dhilwan, Jalandhar, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 18' 54.1656'' N and 75° 38' 43.9368'' E.
Dhilwan, Jalandhar, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 18' 54.1656'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 38' 43.9368'' E|
Coordinates of Dhilwan, Jalandhar, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)