Eloor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.073232, 76.302765.
Eloor is a very small area and a neighborhood of Ernakulam, one of the largest cities of Kerala state, India. It is situated about 8 miles north of the city center and is a home to about 32 thousand residents, most of those work in the city in various services or in manufacturing facilities. The district was named after a rich local landlord who established his estate there about 130 years ago. Eloor is famous with its modern new stadium for cricket and soccer.
Map of Eloor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India
Eloor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Eloor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India is 10.073232, and the longitude is 76.302765. Eloor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 4' 23.6352'' N and 76° 18' 9.9540'' E.
Eloor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Eloor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 4' 23.6352'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 18' 9.9540'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Eloor, Ernakulam, Kerala, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)