Exposition Park, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.014942, -118.286263.
Exposition Park is a large popular urban park in Los Angeles, California, located to the south of the University of Southern California. Its history dates back to 1872. The park comprises many attractions, such as the BMO Stadium, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, the California Science Center, the California African American Museum, and the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County. It is bordered by Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd to the south, Exposition Blvd to the north, South Figueroa St. to the east, and Vermont Ave to the west.
Where is Exposition Park, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Exposition Park, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Exposition Park, CA, USA
Exposition Park, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Exposition Park, CA, USA is 34.014942, and the longitude is -118.286263. Exposition Park, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 0' 53.7912'' N and 118° 17' 10.5468'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 0' 53.7912'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 17' 10.5468'' W|
Coordinates of Exposition Park, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United States
Also check out these related Parks.
- Worlds of Fun, MO, USA (39.176319, -94.486420)
- US Capitol Grounds, Washington, DC, USA (38.889816, -77.008339)
- Riverside Park, NY, USA (40.809551, -73.967499)
- City Hall Park, NY, USA (40.712448, -74.006653)
- Apple Park, Cupertino, CA, USA (37.334606, -122.009102)
- Exposition Park, CA, USA (34.014942, -118.286263)
- Barnsdall Art Park, CA, USA (34.100376, -118.294640)
- Luna Park in Coney Island, NY, USA (40.575245, -73.978577)
- Liberty State Park, NJ, USA (40.703693, -74.052315)
- Honeymoon Island State Park, FL, USA (28.063587, -82.831558)