Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.420696, -82.152374.
Fort Gordon is a small military facility in the neighborhood of Augusta, Georgia. It was established over 50 years ago and includes a small airlines, plenty of training facilities and dormitory areas. To facility is located near Grovetown, west from Augusta city center.
Map of Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA, USA
Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA, USA is 33.420696, and the longitude is -82.152374. Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 25' 14.5056'' N and 82° 9' 8.5464'' W.
Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA, USA elevation is 145 meters height, that is equal to 476 feet.
Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 25' 14.5056'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 9' 8.5464'' W|
|Elevation (m)||145 m|
|Elevation (f)||476 feet|
Coordinates of Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Kotlik Airport (KOT), Kotlik, AK, USA (63.035789, -163.527863)