Garfield Park, Chicago, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.881310, -87.714775.
One of the oldest parks in the metropolitan area of Chicago, Garfield Park was established as a Central Park in the middle of the 19th century. Originally it was a small 40-acres park, with gardens and a few constructions, including the Floral Arch and others. There is a large greenhouse in the park, known as the Garfield Park Conservatory, which is a very popular place where plenty of educational programs are held.
Where is Garfield Park, Chicago, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Garfield Park, Chicago, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Garfield Park, Chicago, IL, USA
Garfield Park, Chicago, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Garfield Park, Chicago, IL, USA is 41.881310, and the longitude is -87.714775. Garfield Park, Chicago, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 52' 52.7160'' N and 87° 42' 53.1900'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 52' 52.7160'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 42' 53.1900'' W|
Coordinates of Garfield Park, Chicago, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United States
Also check out these related Parks.
- Boston National Historical Park, MA, USA (42.373547, -71.056183)
- Boston Common, MA, USA (42.355083, -71.065880)
- US Capitol Grounds, Washington, DC, USA (38.889816, -77.008339)
- Riverside Park, NY, USA (40.809551, -73.967499)
- City Hall Park, NY, USA (40.712448, -74.006653)
- Exposition Park, CA, USA (34.014942, -118.286263)
- Barnsdall Art Park, CA, USA (34.100376, -118.294640)
- Luna Park in Coney Island, NY, USA (40.575245, -73.978577)
- Liberty State Park, NJ, USA (40.703693, -74.052315)
- Honeymoon Island State Park, FL, USA (28.063587, -82.831558)