Ghantaghar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.661770, 77.425415.
Ghantaghar is a small district and a part of Naya Ganj, which is one of the central areas of Ghaziabad, a city in Uttar Pradesh, central India. It is quite a small area located to the both sides of Highway 34. It is famous with two large colleges, Shambhu Dayal PG college and Shambhu Dayal Inter college.
Map of Ghantaghar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Ghantaghar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ghantaghar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.661770, and the longitude is 77.425415. Ghantaghar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 39' 42.3720'' N and 77° 25' 31.4940'' E.
Ghantaghar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 39' 42.3720'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 25' 31.4940'' E|
Coordinates of Ghantaghar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)