Gökçe, Mardin Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.205383, 40.696842.
Gökçe is a town located in Mardin Province, south-east Turkey. Its population is about 7,500 people. The town is located 12 miles away from Syrian border and 8 miles away from Mardin, the capital of the province.
Map of Gökçe, Mardin Province, Turkey
Gökçe, Mardin Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gökçe, Mardin Province, Turkey is 37.205383, and the longitude is 40.696842. Gökçe, Mardin Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 12' 19.3788'' N and 40° 41' 48.6312'' E.
Gökçe, Mardin Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 12' 19.3788'' N|
|DMS Long||40° 41' 48.6312'' E|
Coordinates of Gökçe, Mardin Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Turkey
Also check out these related Towns.
- Safranbolu, Karabük, Turkey (41.249390, 32.683201)
- Hasankeyf, Batman, Turkey (37.714108, 41.413166)
- Phocaea, Foça/İzmir, Turkey (38.675617, 26.752478)
- Anamur, Mersin, Turkey (36.077286, 32.832890)
- Manavgat, Antalya, Turkey (36.786869, 31.441282)
- Marmaris, Mugla Province, Turkey (36.856548, 28.260956)
- Ayvalik, Balikesir Province, Turkey (39.327923, 26.726990)
- Dalyan, Muğla, Turkey (36.834740, 28.643204)
- Kazan, Ankara, Turkey (40.205166, 32.681183)
- Çermik, Diyarbakır, Turkey (38.135815, 39.458527)