Grimma, Saxony, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.236443, 12.720231.
Grimma is a town in Saxony, Germany, situated between Leipzig and Dresden. There are 28,000 people living in the town, it is the largest town in the Free State region by area. It can be reached by Highway 14. The beauty of the town is supported by very nice friendly community and a number of social events taking place year round. The attractions of the town include Kloster Nimbschen monastery, Colditz Castle, Dentalhistorisches Museum, Wilhelm-Ostwald-Park, and so on.
Map of Grimma, Saxony, Germany
Grimma, Saxony, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grimma, Saxony, Germany is 51.236443, and the longitude is 12.720231. Grimma, Saxony, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 14' 11.1948'' N and 12° 43' 12.8316'' E.
Grimma, Saxony, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 14' 11.1948'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 43' 12.8316'' E|
Coordinates of Grimma, Saxony, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)