International Garden, Cairo, Egypt
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.044281, 31.340002.
International Garden is a district of Nasr City, which is under the administration of Cairo Governorate, the northeastern region of Egypt. It should not be confused with so called Garden City which is one of the central districts of the capital city and is located right on the eastern bank of the River Nile. International Garden can be found to the east of the city center and it is situated approximately on the halfway from Cairo downtown to Cairo International Airport. International Garden area is located in the southern part of Nasr City area, and it is mainly urban area with plenty of residential blocks. The eastern part of the district is occupied by a large green zone, International Park, which has the area close to 15 acres and is the source of the name of the district.
The park is where a few landmarks of the district are located. Those are the popular Wonder Land Amusement Park with plenty of rides and amusement options. There is also a drama theater situated in the central part of the park. Right near there, it is possible to find a few excellent places to eat like a great seafood restaurant Fins Seafood, a dessert shop, a restaurant El Fetar, and others. There are two more smaller parks in International Garden district, Agiba Park and Mousa Ibn Naseer Park. It is possible to visit the local catering facilities like Zalat Coffee shop, American Sweet cafe, Aloha Restaurant, Billy Playstation & Cafe, Shiko Cafe, Nada Restaurant, Nur Mayasia restaurant, and others. The southern part of the district is bordered by Zakhr Husseyin Highway.
Where is International Garden, Cairo, Egypt on Map?
Road map of International Garden, Cairo, Egypt shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of International Garden, Cairo, Egypt
International Garden, Cairo, Egypt Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of International Garden, Cairo, Egypt is 30.044281, and the longitude is 31.340002. International Garden, Cairo, Egypt is located at Egypt country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 2' 39.4116'' N and 31° 20' 24.0072'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 2' 39.4116'' N|
|DMS Long||31° 20' 24.0072'' E|
Coordinates of International Garden, Cairo, Egypt is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Egypt
Also check out these related Districts.
- Al Amereyah Sharq, Qesm Al Amereyah, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt (31.006512, 29.814974)
- Baghdadi, As Sahel, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.082779, 31.252253)
- Kafr Tuhurmis, Imbaba, Giza Governorate, Egypt (30.021074, 31.173145)
- Ad Doqi, Giza Governorate, Egypt (30.037949, 31.208260)
- Al Matar, Qism El-Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.111219, 31.346033)
- Al Abajiyyah, Al Abageyah, Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.023174, 31.266033)
- Garden City, Cairo, Egypt (30.035278, 31.231112)
- Kafr Taha, Shibin Al Qanater, Qalyubia, Egypt (30.268995, 31.300663)
- International Garden, Cairo, Egypt (30.044281, 31.340002)