Jimsar, Changji, Xinjiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.000496, 89.180435.
Jimsar is a small county located in the district of Changji, Xinjiang Province, China. The population of the county is about 130,000 people. Historically, the county for some long period of time was under the rule of the Ottoman Empire, and now it is a small territory in North China, with a few small town and villages.
Where is Jimsar, Changji, Xinjiang, China on Map?
Road map of Jimsar, Changji, Xinjiang, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jimsar, Changji, Xinjiang, China
Jimsar, Changji, Xinjiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jimsar, Changji, Xinjiang, China is 44.000496, and the longitude is 89.180435. Jimsar, Changji, Xinjiang, China is located at China country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 0' 1.7856'' N and 89° 10' 49.5660'' E.
|DMS Lat||44° 0' 1.7856'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 10' 49.5660'' E|
Coordinates of Jimsar, Changji, Xinjiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in China
Also check out these related Districts.
- Qibaozhen, Minhang, Shanghai, China (31.157658, 121.351372)
- Mogan Shan, Deqing, Huzhou, China (30.629723, 119.825554)
- Fuliao, Wuming, Nanning, Guangxi, China (23.326338, 108.006004)
- Zhongguancun, Haidian, Beijing, China (39.983246, 116.315506)
- Fengxian, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China (34.693905, 116.595390)
- Pudong, Shanghai, China (31.221518, 121.544380)
- Qingpu, Shanghai, China (31.150681, 121.124176)
- Minqing, Fuzhou, Fujian, China (26.116892, 118.815536)
- Sanqi, Dongguan Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China (23.033869, 113.788963)
- Shajing, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (22.728689, 113.824020)