John Wayne Airport (SNA), CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.678925, -117.862869.
John Wayne Airport (SNA) is one of three large international airport located in the area of San Francisco - Los Angeles, at 18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, California. It receives flights from all the US, as well as from South America, Europe and the Far East. Every year it serves to about 9.2 million people and is one of the busiest airports in the Pacific region.
Where is John Wayne Airport (SNA), CA, USA on Map?
Road map of John Wayne Airport (SNA), CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of John Wayne Airport (SNA), CA, USA
John Wayne Airport (SNA), CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of John Wayne Airport (SNA), CA, USA is 33.678925, and the longitude is -117.862869. John Wayne Airport (SNA), CA, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 40' 44.1300'' N and 117° 51' 46.3284'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 40' 44.1300'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 51' 46.3284'' W|
Coordinates of John Wayne Airport (SNA), CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)